Due to COVID-19 pandemic, our goal is to offer evaluations in person, utilizing a new protocol based on guidance from the CDC, American Pediatric Association, and in accordance with state regulatory agencies.
Here is the new process:
- CALL when you arrive in the parking lot at 360-575-7429
- Please wear a cloth face covering while on school grounds.
- A district nurse will come meet you at the door, and do a “temperature” check of the one adult and child.
- If any person has a temperature above 100 degrees then we will reschedule after 14 day period.
- If temperature is normal, nurse will escort the student and ONE guardian to the evaluation room.
- Staff will be wearing protective equipment to keep them safe.
- At the end of the meeting a staff member will escort you to the exit.